Terms & Conditions
Please take note of our Terms and Conditions of service, below.
Minimum Order Value
A minimum order value of R2000 or more is required for customers placing orders from outside South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho or Swaziland.
Condition of Clothing
- All Clothing unless specified as NEW, will be in “Used Grade 1”, or “Used Grade 2” condition.
- Used Grade 1 – Used Clothing – Good condition, strong colour, no rips or tears.
- Used Grade 2 – Used Clothing – More visible signs of use, possible faded colour, minor rips, or tears.
- Our products are offered subject to availability. If for any reason we cannot complete an order, the “OUT OF STOCK” item or items will not be charged for.
Genuine Ex-SANDF Clothing and Equipment
- Genuine Ex-SANDF Clothing and Equipment is endorsed as such on the respective product pages.
- Clothing and Equipment from other sources, therefore, do not carry this endorsement.
Currency Exchange Rates
- Invoices will be issued in South African Rand (ZAR).
- The exchange rates included on this web site are included for information and convenience purposes only.
Prices are Ex-Warehouse
- Prices are Ex-Warehouse, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT.
- 14% VAT is only applicable to South African based customers and VAT will automatically be added to your order dependent on the shipping and billing locations you specify during checkout.
- Shipping costs are for the customer’s account.
- Leading international courier companies, including: – DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, are all represented in South Africa.